By using EPR Tuning you are automatically agreeing to the Terms and Conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
- All our services are bound to these terms and conditions.
- All vehicles must be in full working mechanical order and should be fully checked before booking a remap.
- EPR Tuning reserves the right to not carry out a remap on any vehicle if faults are found.
- EPR Tuning reserves the right to charge costs for coming out, even if no remap is carried out for any reason. For example, faults with the vehicle.
- EPR Tuning take no responsibility for loss of radio codes or any other vehicle data while carrying out a remap.
- EPR Tuning reserves the right to refuse any of its services to anyone for any or no reason whatsoever.
- All remap figures are approximate figures and will vary between vehicles.
- Any work carried out will be as per customers request.
- EPR Tuning do not accept liability for personal injury, loss of earnings, accidents, damages, faults, legal claims or any other claim during or after a remap under any circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to inform your insurance company of the remap.
- EPR Tuning do not offer any type of warranty for your vehicle.
- EPR Tuning do not accept responsibility for any serviceable item and/or mechanical part including turbo, clutch/flywheel and engine internals or electrical parts that fails. We accept no claim for labour and/or parts under any circumstances.
- Refunds are strictly at EPR Tuning’s discretion.
- All payments are due on completion of the work.
- EPR Tuning reserve the right to change or alter any of these terms and conditions on this page at any time.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- EPR Tuning reserve the right to cancel, postpone or rebook any bookings for any reason. For example, bad weather conditions.
- Any dates offered for booking will only be available for 24 hours. Unless the booking is confirmed within the 24 hours, the date will then be available to other customers.
- EPR Tuning reserve the right to take a non-refundable deposit to confirm your booking, by accepting these terms and conditions you agree that after the cooling off period your deposit will be non-refundable, regardless of any change to the booking.
- EPR Tuning offer a 14 day cooling off period from the date of the received payment.
- All bookings will be under these terms and conditions and by contacting EPR Tuning you are agreeing you have read, understand and agree to these conditions.